Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lin Heung Tea House (蓮香樓), Central, Hong Kong

Lin Heung Tea House (蓮香樓)
Continuing with my journey to try out long established restaurant, Lin Heung Tea House is another choice. As my aunt knew that they are always packed, we reserved a table for the early dinner. When we are there, most tables have already scattered with people. I am looking forward to their food!
Tea House (Old Style)


Eight Treasure Duck (八寶鴨)

We have pre-ordered the Eight Treasure Duck. This is basically stuffed eight different ingredients into a boneless duck. The eight ingredients are lotus seeds, glutinous rice, mushroom, salty egg york... and I have lost count. The duck meat is so tender and just melt in your mouth. The glutinous rice is the best part of the dish. It absorbed all the taste from the duck.
Lotus Root Cake
I really like lotus root cake and I have made a special request for this dish. :)

This is Also a Unique Dish which I Found It In Hong Kong
Crispy Skin Chicken
Finished off with Mung Bean Dessert
Went to this restaurant is like travel back in time!
Entrance where They Sell Dim Sum in the Morning

Various Gift Boxes Back in the Old Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment