Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Chez Shibata, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

I saw all these lovely cake photos from Ms Miffy's album and has been asking her to bring me to these cake shop when I am in Hong Kong. She brought me to Chez Shibata. This is a Japanese patisserie and chocolatier.
Coeur des Bois
We have ordered their signature dish Coeur des Bois. It is a heart shaped raspberry mousse cake and inside there is a surprise filling of raspberry.
Mont Blanc
We have also tried Mont Blanc. This is a chestnut cake with layers of chocolate in a cup. It is hard to find chestnut cake in Sydney. 
La Venus

The last one we have tried for the day is La Venus. This is a rich dark chocolate cake. I cant miss out to try their chocolate. :)





Chez Shibata
Elements
Shop 2003 
1 Austin Road
Tsim Sha Tsui
Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment