Sunday, January 30, 2011

Tai Cheong Bakery (泰昌餅家), Central, Hong Kong

It happen that I go pass Tai Cheong Bakery today. I saw the queue outside its shop. What are they waiting for? It must be their infamous Egg Tart which is one of Chris Patten's (last British Governor of Hong Kong) favorite. Nowadays, there is Tai Cheong Bakery everywhere across Hong Kong.


It is not the same picture how I remember it. My bus went pass their shop every day when I was going to school. Their shop front displaying various type of traditional Chinese biscuits. Of course without the queue. :) Oh... it brings back my memories of the good old days.


Since I am here, why not queue up for its Egg Tart? It did not take me too long for a tart. Wow... it is so smooth and creamy... I wish I have bought more than one!
Egg Tart in front of Tai Cheong Bakery



泰昌餅家
中環總店
中環擺花街35號地下
Tai Cheong Bakery
35 Lyndhurst Terrance
Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment