Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Flame Grilled PERi-PERi Chicken

I walked past Nando's at World Square and I can smell their flame grilled chicken. I was thinking... Peri Peri sauce... should I get one, should I get one? While I was thinking, my legs were already walking toward the cashier and about to order!! hahaha...

While waiting for the chicken ready, the wall shows how did Peri-Peri discover. It was introduced to the Portuguese explorers by the African. The African called it Pili-Pili but the Portuguese unable to pronounce it and transform to their version, Peri-Peri. This name has been used until now.

Finally the chicken is ready. When I opened the takeaway box, I can smell the Peri-Peri and a little bit burnt chicken. :) Inside the takeaway box, it shows different part of chicken that they made. It also "free" of so many things, which I didn't know, interesting read! :O
Here is my meal, whole chicken with mild Peri-Peri sauce. It is just nice!! :)

I also made myself some garden salad to go with the chicken. Ummm... full! :D


Nando's
Shop 9.19, World Square Shopping Centre, 644 George Street, Sydney
Phone (02) 9283 6444


No comments:

Post a Comment